Comments Comments Off
Recent Resource Roundup (merely an excuse for gratuitous alliteration)
A few things recently that I thought I would mention here.
1. LightRoomKillerTips – Another fine effort from Matt Kloskowski, excellent tutorials on what promises to be an exceptional program when it is finally released by Adobe. No words yet. I play with Lightroom alot but have yet to integrate it into my workflow. These tutorials and tips will get you up to speed. Matt is an excellent teacher.
2. Lexar Digital Photography – If you’re not already reading the excellent articles here, you should be. Lexar is miles ahead when it comes to serving the needs of the digital photography community.
3. PhotoWorkshop.Com – Another excellent resource site with much great content.
4. FredMiranda.Com – This is an excellent site. I am linking here to the software page which contains some excellent plug-ins for Photoshop. I use the BW Workflow Pro all the time – makes some gorgeous monochrome, duotones, and tritones. Well worth the $30 download price.
5. Lastly, a Canadian alternative to Pelican cases – PLASTICASE – with the way things are going in the air travel industry cases like this might become an issue of necessity not of preference.