It’s Monday. We’re still eating Turkey up here. I don’t have pictures of turkey, so you get two pigeons instead. Sorry. Times are tight. 🙂
Tomorrow I’ll discuss the images I showed in the slideshow I posted on Friday, today I’m busy being thankful. But I’ve got suggestions for you if you’re bored:
1. Go back up your hard-drives. Don’t have a decent back-up solution? Make sure you enter the Drobo Giveway by leaving a comment on last Wednesday’s post HERE.
2. Go read a good book. Don’t have one? Try one of the books recommended in this post or the comments that follow it.
3. Calibrate your monitor. It’s been a while, hasn’t it?
4. Get your hands on one, or both of my eBooks- TEN and TEN MORE – available in the Pixelated Image Bookstore HERE. – Heck, if you use the coupon code: TURKEY you can get them for 50% off until my turkey has digested – and I’m giving that to the end of tomorrow (October 13) It’s practically a TWO-FER-ONE! 🙂
5. Here’s the crazy one. I put it in here just for fun. Go make some photographs. I know, crazy right? 🙂
Happy Thanksgiving, folks.