Jan 28th

2010

Where In the The World, Feb 2010

In 20 minutes I leave for the Vancouver airport, fly to San Francisco where I meet up with my producer and friend, Gary. From there we overnight to Washington DC, have a 12 hour layover, then head to Dakar, Senegal. I’ll be shooting about 10 hours out of Dakar in what is technically beyond the middle of nowhere. I return late-ish on Feb 13. I strongly suspect there will be no opportunity for me to check in here while gone, and that’s probably a good thing. Long days and lots to do. While I’m gone please make yourselves at home, browse the archives, head over to Craft & Vision and get the eBooks you don’t yet have, or better yet, just shut the computer and go shoot something you love.

See you soon.

1. January 28, 2010 at 2:10 pm

An accountant, a manager, a publisher, a producer… wow! How many support people do you have? :)

Anyways, enjoy your latest adventure and safe travels to you. As always, we look forward to the images you capture.

2. January 28, 2010 at 2:20 pm

Have a good and safe trip,I look forward to seeing your next body of work, and should you need an assistant sometime if your ever working out of Spain,just drop me a line.

James

3. JVL

January 28, 2010 at 5:16 pm

“sniff” MISS U

um, that was obviously your cat.

4. wilsonian

January 28, 2010 at 6:30 pm

Hmmm… long travel days! Hope you have as much fun as the kids :)

5. January 29, 2010 at 11:03 am

Good luck on your trip – I hope you shoot a lot of film along with your 5D.

Your books an eBooks provide, inspiration, validation, and motivation to go out and get compelling images.

Thanks!

6. February 2, 2010 at 10:57 am

Hope you’re having a good trip man. I am a ball of jealousy right now :)

7. February 6, 2010 at 3:55 pm

Hope you are having a wonderful trip. Just wanted to stop by to thank you for the e-book I just purchased, the inspired eye 2. I follow Chris’ blog as well (learned about him from lynda.com) and this book is EXACTLY the right medicine at the right time. Worth ten times as much for me, so glad it was SO affordable. Thank you for sharing it. I look forward to
    your next ebook. The pictures were beautiful as well. Thank you thank you.